A Very Intense
of Canine Manual Therapy
with Sabine Hárrer
- Date of the event
- Poland, Łódź
- Number of participants:
- 16 (max)
- an early bird payment up to 15th of April 2019 – 850 euro
- till 15th of May 2019 – 985 euro
- Special price for Polish participants:
- an early bird payment up to 15th of April 2019 – 3000 PLN
- till 15th of May 2019 – 4000 PLN
You are welcome to practice with your own dog, otherwise we will be working with training dogs
An Intense 5-Day Hands-On Course
with our certified canine rehabilitation and canine osteopathy specialist Sabine Hárrer, PT, MT (OMT), LDT, MTT, author of Manuelle Therapie beim Hund. Das Hárrer-Konzept and the owner of DogsPhysio clinic in Germany.
Since 2006, Sabine has been teaching Canine Manual Therapy and Canine Neurodynamics throughout Europe and in the US. The edition in Poland is the only one in Europe designated for English speaking participants
We invite you to take the next step in your canine rehabilitation specialist career
This unique course give you the necessary practical tools to start manual therapy methods on your patients right after you return home. You do not need any additional equipment to start your practice
Canine anatomy knowledge is necessary to attend the course
You learn how to palpate anatomical structures in details, diagnose pathologic changes and treat them using specific osteopathic and manual therapy techniques
What you will learn during the course
- techniques and specific terms used in manual therapy (translation, gliding, traction, compression, joint play, capsular pattern)
- anatomy and biomechanics of joints (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, carpal, tarsal and digits joints)
- investigation and assessment of joint diseases
- assessment and treatment of joints using manual therapy techniques (palpation, provocation, joint play)
- assessment and treatment of surrounding soft tissue structures (longitudinal and transversal stretching, deep friction and massage in combination with rhythmical stretching)
But that is not all!
Come and meet colleagues from different European countries, exchange your experience and knowledge during social meetings in lively Łódź, the city with a true soul and atmosphere.
Visit with us old style fabrics, secret narrow streets with beautifully detailed buildings and palaces. Try different cuisine: from Polish to Jewish, Indian or Georgian food and real craft beer in Piwoteka Narodowa. Famous Piotrowska Street offers you a lot of entertainment, street concerts, places with good coffee, food and wine. Łódź is a great place to meet: the city is rather cheap but offers you a lot.
Interested ? Contact us:
Joanna Welna DVM, Radek Marczak DVM
If you need any help with accomodation or travel details you are welcome to contact the organisers: email@example.com